Business Intelligence ConsultantThe Business Intelligence Consultant will provide consulting services through the entire lifecycle of a project including; requirements analysis, data warehouse design, BI application development, and project management. They will perform analysis of business requirements and design/implement functional and technology solutions at client sites.
The BI Consultant will also act as a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems to enhance individual, team and client knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing projects.
- BI technology experience is highly desired
- SQL experience (ability to read/write SQL required)
- Experience in data warehousing
- College degree or equivalent BI experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Implementing business intelligence or data warehousing solutions (at least 3 years)
- Writing SQL queries (at least 4 years)
- Dimensional Database Design (preferred)
- ETL Tool development (e.g. Data Integrator, SSIS, T-SQL, PL/SQL) (preferred)