Intelligent information solutions empower you with the confidence that comes from data-supported strategy. They are employed by IT, finance, and operations for the deployment of innovative, fact-based initiatives. While virtually all industries benefit from business intelligence solutions, some of the primary beneficiaries include:
- Financial Services
Business intelligence solutions bring both short- and long-term value. As data is gathered and analyzed, an organization will often notice near-term opportunities for new business, increased profitability, or cost savings. Additionally, through the implementation of business intelligence solutions, you introduce a culture to fact-based decision-making that pays dividends for years to come.
Business Intelligence Solutions
Analytics and Business Performance Improvement Tools
Through the analysis of how your organization is—or is not—meeting important benchmarks, you can strategize anything from minor to elemental improvements. Building this approach on a foundation of data makes your solutions more actionable and impactful.
To give your organization a strategic advantage, Strategis leverages business performance tools such as:
- SAP Business Objects
- Microsoft Power BI
Our consultants know how to deliver in the face of the most complex data challenges
Process Optimization and Automation
The time team members invest in repetitive, mundane tasks would often be better-spent creating or implementing innovative solutions. When processes are optimized and automated, your organization gets the gift of time, and your team can find new ways to add even more value. You also get more organized, streamlined, and efficient processes stakeholders can depend on.
Strategis guides your organization through:
- The assessment of current processes
- Creating a plan to improve and optimize current processes
- Automate internal workflows to streamline efficiencies
- Document new processes and track their effectiveness
In some cases, there’s no need to reinvent the wheel; you may just need a quick pump and balance. In other situations, however, it’s time for a new set of rims. Strategis can assess your current business intelligence solution and ascertain how to help you get the most out of it.
On the other hand, Strategis can also build and develop a customized solution from scratch to meet your objectives. We use a backward-design approach, where we start with your objectives and then craft your solution to meet them.
In the process of helping you fine-tune—or create brand new—solutions, Strategis:
- Implements enhancements or integrations to your business intelligence platform interface to improve usability
- Develops solutions to help with data stewardship and master data management, as well as ensuring high-quality data
- Works with developers to custom-build applications to meet your needs. You get the interface and architecture you need to automate crucial business processes, discover new efficiencies, and free you from reliance on spreadsheets
Strategis can help you integrate new and old technologies, making novel solutions work in conjunction with technologies you already have in place. These may include a CRM, an ERP, or other legacy solutions that are currently working well.
This is accomplished through:
- Interface integration when you want to improve the reporting or analytic functionality within an application
- Data integration when you want to leverage the information captured in one system to synchronize with the data available in another system
Getting the most out of your applications involves fine-tuning their implementation and making sure they continue to be powerful assets to the organization.
Strategis helps businesses maximize the impact of their applications by:
- Making sure the user experience isn’t impacted when systems communicate with each other and share information
- Creating processes around the data being collected to ensure business continuity while optimizing process performance
- Implementing specific tools to monitor and audit how the technology is performing
With cloud migration, you get more agile, scalable solutions, along with the convenience of mobile accessibility. Also, with a cloud solution, you can easily incorporate a cloud resiliency and continuity plan. This secures your business-critical assets, protecting them from threats, and giving you backups and redundancy options in the event of a disaster. In addition, cloud architecture can be easily scaled—and often for less money than an on-premise solution. Your cloud assets can also be protected by combinations of hardware, software, and next-generation firewalls, intrusion protection systems (IPSs), antivirus software, and more. This adds value to your business due to the provision of more stable, dependable systems.
Strategis can guide you through the cloud migration process by working with you to migrate all of your data from on-premise to the cloud. This may include reporting and analytics tools, ERP systems, and even your entire server room.
The management of an organization’s databases can often result in new ways of saving time and resources, as well as creating a space for the growth of new ideas. Data can—and should—be the backbone of your decision-making process—but only if it’s an accessible, well-organized asset.
Strategis can provide you with:
- Full-time database administration services to watch over your servers, perform constant tuning, monitor backups, implement redundant systems for disaster recovery, and facilitate high-quality security solutions
- A managed service option where Strategis automates necessary systems, monitors daily processes, and provides guidance for future growth